Thursday, August 11, 2011

daily

Alright, today I've made my own version of a Bucket List. Some things are VERY importatnt to me, while others are just funny//silly things that I'd like to do at least once. Like I've said before, I never planned on having kids but my last item was always in the back of my mind...


things I MUST do before I die:
  1. go to a concentration camp in Germany
  2. swim with dolphins
  3. get over my fear of flying
  4. learn to ski//snowboard
  5. be hypnotized
  6. go on a blind date
  7. ride a mechanical bull
  8. go to mardis gras
  9. go to an NFL game
  10. plant a tree
  11. volunteer @ habitat for humanity
  12. become a mentor for someone younger
  13. visit the grand canyon
  14. go to times square
  15. put my hands in Marilyn Monroe’s handprints
  16. drive on the autobahn
  17. sky dive
  18. got to an MLB game
  19. go on a cruise
  20. take a walk in central park.
  21. kiss someone on top of the Eiffel tower
  22. see the Australian zoo
  23. have sex somewhere in Disneyland
  24. go to the mall of America
  25. rev my engine at a stop light next to a cop
  26. visit all fifty states @ least once
  27. learn to drive a stick shift
  28. kiss in the rain
  29. make a snow angel
  30. get married
  31. become fluent in Spanish
  32. ride a motorcycle
  33. kiss underwater
  34. sing karaoke
  35. speak with a British accent for an entire day
  36. hitchhike
  37. sleep in a tree house
  38. study abroad
  39. go on a real African safari
  40. become a mommy
Seven out of forty isn't too bad. But I guess I better start working on this list, I'm not getting any younger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment