I remember when I used to do ten surveys a day on Myspace. I thought I'd bring this one back for old times sake. Don't forget...sarcasm is your friend. :)
Your full name: Markie Marie Coffer AKA "coolest person ever.”
If my life was a movie it would be called: awesome.
If I could be any TV show character, I’d be and why?: I'll make my own TV show.
One thing I really like about my appearance is: my boobies, duh duh.
If i could meet any celebrity, I'd choose and why?: Britney! Cuz I have a girl crush on her.
If I could walk in someone else’s shoes for a day, I’d choose and why?: Obama, he barely walks anywhere. People walk TO him.
My deep dark secret is: I'm in debt. To lots of people.
One thing that really bothers me is: people that claim to be your real friends.
15 years from now, I expect to be: 38 years old.
If I were a cereal, the one I'd be is: kix.
If I had to choose one person to be stranded on a desert island with: Justin Timberlake.
I love: a lot of things…stay tuned for an itemized list.
No comments:
Post a Comment